Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Amazing Aurifil

Have you heard about the Aurifil Make a Designer Collection Competition? I've been watching the mosaics popping up all over blogland and figured I'd get in on the action. Here's my Vintage Vibe collection:


I chose these threads to coordinate with my Trajectory quilt because I absolutely love the colors and still haven't tired of them.

So, if you're feeling creative and want to play with all the lovely colors that Aurifil has to offer then go make up a mosaic of your twelve favorites and you just might win them! If you've already used this brand of thread you know how lovely it is. If not, I highly recommend it. I started using it about a year ago and I LOVE it for piecing and quilting. It makes really lovely stitches and doesn't shed nearly as much lint (especially in my bobbin case) as some other threads I've used.

Looking forward to sharing the "companion" quilt I'm working on for my son. We just set up his bunk beds. Two beds means Mommy has to make a new quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!