Monday, November 28, 2011

Blankie

Well, I made a blanket.

It's my very first one (so be kind).


But it's definitely not my last. I found the whole process thoroughly enjoyable!

I didn't use a pattern - it's just one big huge granny square bordered by some double crochet and a little scalloped edge.

And it's another Christmas gift. So I've completed two gifts and it's not even December yet! That has got to be a first for me.


I love how smooshy and cozy it is. Of course, the kids each want their own blankets now.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with this picture of Bailey. Yes, she has been sleeping with her pumpkin from the pumpkin patch (usually it's tucked in under the covers with her) and yes, she's kind of flipping the bird. Precious.


Have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. hooray for blankets!! it's quite lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really turned out fabulous! And man, you did that fast... The pumpkin is too funny, seriously, kids are just so ridiculous its great.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!