Friday, November 19, 2010

A change of pace

Or at least of material. These are some coasters that I like to whip up for the holidays.

What do you know! They're not made out of fabric! They are a heavy paperboard, just like the coasters you get at a bar or pub.

I do my jerry-rigged version of letterpress on them and I think they turn out pretty nicely. I love that little bird.

They are flat on the back and the image contains no ink or anything. It's just pressed into the thick heavy paper hard enough to make an impression.

They are a wonderful addition to a holiday (or anyday!) party and they also make a lovely hostess gift.

Oh, and these ones are available in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!